Troj/Daemoni-AK is a backdoor Trojan which allows a remote intruder to gain access and control over the computer.
Troj/Daemoni-AK includes functionality to access the internet and communicate with a remote server via HTTP.
Troj/Daemoni-AK includes functionality to disable other software, including anti-virus, firewall and security related processes.
W32/Tilebot-FO is a worm with backdoor functionality for the Windows platform.
W32/Tilebot-FO spreads to other network computers by exploiting common buffer
overflow vulnerabilities, including: WKS (MS03-049) (CAN-2003-0812), PNP
(MS05-039) and ASN.1 (MS04-007). The worm may also spreads via network shares
and MSSQL servers protected by weak passwords.
W32/Tilebot-FO runs continuously in the background, providing a backdoor server
which allows a remote intruder to gain access and control over the computer via
W32/Tilebot-FO includes functionality to:
- set up an FTP server
- set up a proxy server
- spread via AOL Instant Messager by sending messages automatically
- change Internet Explorer start page
- set or remove network shares
- port scanning
- packet sniffing
- access the internet and communicate with a remote server via HTTP
- harvest information from clipboard
- take part in Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks