Type Spyware Trojan
Troj/LegMir-AT is a backdoor Trojan which allows a remote intruder to gain access and control over the computer.
Troj/LegMir-AT includes functionality to:
- steal confidential information
- silently download, install and run new software
- disable other applications
Type Spyware Worm
W32/PrsKey-A is a password stealing and keylogging worm aimed at the Priston Tale game and Yahoo! web email accounts.
The worm silently monitors keyboard activity waiting for the user to either play Priston Tale or access Yahoo! email accounts and begins keylogging information once access is found.
W32/PrsKey-A includes functionality to:
- access the internet and communicate with a remote server via HTTP
- send the logged information to a remote location