Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Vietnam Vets File Lawsuit Against John Kerry

The former presidential candidate who, during his election campaign, proudly contrasted his military service during the Vietnam War with that of President Bush's National Guard service - and who once led an organization of Vietnam veterans protesting the war in Vietnam - is being sued by some Vietnam veterans.

The Vietnam Veterans Legacy Foundation is a plaintiff along with Red, White, and Blue Productions, and Vietnam veteran turned journalist Carlton Sherwood, in a defamation action against current Massachusetts Senator John Kerry and Tony Podesta, who was Kerry's Pennsylvania campaign manager.

The lawsuit, filed in Philadelphia, claims that Kerry and Podesta libeled, slandered, and caused financial harm to the plaintiffs as they sought to prevent the presentation of Sherwood's documentary movie Stolen Honor: Wounds That Never Heal before the 2004 presidential election.

The lawsuit states:

Sherwood established plaintiff Red, White, and Blue productions an independent film company which produced the documentary Stolen Honor: Wounds That Never Heal....This documentary tells the story of Kerry's involvement with the VVAW (Vietnam Veterans Against the War) and his participation in the so-called "Winter Soldier" investigation...Stolen Honor also reports that...Kerry testified before the United States Senate that during the Winter Soldier investigation Vietnam veterans testified to war crimes...not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day to day basis with full awareness of officers at all levels of command...in fact the stories told by participants in the Winter

i hope he wins kerrys such a liar and a coward.
and as to why i say this i served over there during his so called bs we did atrocities.

yes a few did but to the extent this liar says.
i hope his pockets are deep:)
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=9627

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Vietnam Vets File Lawsuit Against John Kerry
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Vietnam Vets File Lawsuit Against John Kerry
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Why do so many Conservative organizations insist on calling

In reply to: Vietnam Vets File Lawsuit Against John Kerry

their outlets things like "Human Events", or the "Family Research Council", or "American Heritage"? Ashamed??? Why not just say "Consevatives for Turning Back the Clock to 1900" or something simple and straight forward like the Cato Institute. At least you can figure out where they stand.

Rob

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) How about the names of liberal organizations? Sheesh!

In reply to: Why do so many Conservative organizations insist on calling

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) and why do you care

Collapse -
What the heck are you talking about?

Vietnam Veterans Legacy Foundation? Seems fairly descriptive to me Do you prefer Moveon.org?

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) he's complaining about the link site

In reply to: What the heck are you talking about?

Collapse -
Coward?

In reply to: Vietnam Vets File Lawsuit Against John Kerry

The coward are those bombing one of the poorest countries on earth with Napalm! That's COWARD! And the same to all those who were involved in it! Those who deserted are the brave ones and the ones that should be honored for the rest of their lives!

USA, out of Vietnam Laos and Cambodia! How I loved those words! They really warmed my heart and I know there are so many of us left still and we'll keep struggling! We'll never give up! We're many, bros!

Collapse -
dont call me bro

In reply to: Coward?

your the type who prob, spat on us returning from nam.
dont you dare care me bro.

and that lieing ******* Kerry should rot him and hanoi jane.

and napalm where? not in iraq but the truth dosnt much matter to your kind.

and coarwds are brave ones bs!
they ran to caoward heaven in canada
to bad we let them come back and contaminate our country.
to bad you didnt do something besides help the terriosts

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Not calling you bro at all! Why would I?

In reply to: dont call me bro

Collapse -
Sorry Mark

In reply to: dont call me bro

but you are brainwashed! What favor did you do to the World in Vietnam? NONE! Bombed the crap out of one of the world's poorest countries! Was that a good thing? What happened to a lot of you guys was a result of what YOU GUYS did! And I don't mean you personally because I have no clue what you did there. Killed innocent poor people? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe you were there to help the population! Maybe you were one of the good ones! If that was the case, I think of you as a heroe too!

Collapse -
Sick sick sick

In reply to: Sorry Mark

YOU are the brianwashed one.

Collapse -
Sorry. I meant to say...

In reply to: Sorry Mark

that you might be brainwashed. You might as well have been one of the good guys over there. I am not the one to judge your job there since I don't know what you did there. I just know that the vast majority of the Americans in Vietnam weren't doing anyone any favor at all. And I do admire those who deserted! Great folks! Heroes! Real bros!

Collapse -
oh what a good terriost you would be/are

In reply to: Sorry. I meant to say...

your such a person who would do goos as a bomber.

yourbelow the level of my contempt and all vets would see you for whom/what you represent.

Collapse -
All vets?

In reply to: oh what a good terriost you would be/are

You must have missed these ones. http://www.oz.net/~vvawai/

If I'm a terrorist (and I haven't killed more than a fly in my entire life) and don't know what to call you and I won't do it either Mark. You deserve better...

Collapse -
your kind have killed more than you relize jane

In reply to: All vets?

call me a vet better yet dont call me
i see the uselesness in your wasted life.
people like you good troops died to give you the freedom to spit and belittle them thats a wasted life for your not worthy of a troops blood.

your free because soldiers like me did our jobs and still are.

Collapse -
When did Vietnam threaten USA?

In reply to: your kind have killed more than you relize jane

It requires a very simple answer. Just tell me when!

Collapse -
An admirer of deserters. Well at least you broadcast ...

In reply to: Sorry. I meant to say...

... your failings.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Sickening :(

Collapse -
So you don't mind Communist tyranny?

And Pol Pot was okay in your book too right?

I thought as much.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Vietnam fought Pol Pot FYI!

In reply to: So you don't mind Communist tyranny?

Collapse -
and they killed how many of there own

In reply to: (NT) Vietnam fought Pol Pot FYI!

but as you wouldn't know the friggan truth if it bite you on your terrorists ***

Collapse -
(NT) You might as well want to read up on it.

In reply to: So you don't mind Communist tyranny?

http://www.mekong.net/cambodia/jan7.htm

"In conclusion, for many (not all) of those who have lived through and managed to survive the Khmer Rouge's regime between 1975 and 1979 certainly share my personal feeling about Vietnam's role as "liberator" of Cambodia. Understandably, for some who have not personally suffered under the Khmer Rouge's regime may think otherwise. Again, depending upon whom you ask this simple question, Vietnam can be either a "liberator" or an "invader" of Cambodia."
Collapse -
One group of thugs fighting another group of thugs.

In reply to: (NT) You might as well want to read up on it.

Just because Camnodia was teh bvillain doesn't mke Vuetnam the good guys.

Take your choice of Stalinist criminals.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.