General discussion

video converter forum

Hi, everyone,
welcome to this forum, please list any good video converters here without any hestitation, I know different people have different ideas, so at here, we can dissuss about it, and find out which one is the best.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: video converter forum
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: video converter forum
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
All have hesitation.

Video work is dealing with a lot of data, and you might involve a CRANKY CODEC so not one handles it all.

Go with what works!
Bob

- Collapse -
for ipod

Oh, now, iPod is very popular, I think, many people have an iPod, I also have one, but I met a problem-video format, so I want to know a good video converter, any helps?

- Collapse -
What I used last week.

HANDBRAKE and SUPER (video converter). Anything spammed here is usually bad.
Bob

- Collapse -
my recommendation
- Collapse -
Those titles are spammed here too often.

And it is far from perfect so now you know.

- Collapse -
no one will be the best.

you can't find which is the best, you have said that, everyone has his own thoughts. and most of them has been used to use a converter. I think there won't be a best, or other company will close down, they has their own advantages. and people has his own habit.
like someone like handbrake, some like format factory, and maybe others like any video converter, there are so many converters here. such as wondershare, isky, leawo, moyea, pavtube, xilisoft.etc.
so don't mention the best, just find the suitable one

- Collapse -
Yes, No best one, just suitable one.

I totally agree with ken_lea.
Someone like free handbrake, other like wondershare or xilisoft.
and I personally use aimersoft video converter.

These converters are much similar and allows you to try it first, so you can just search "video converter" on Google, and pick up one from the long list for a try, and then you will know whic is most suitable for you.

- Collapse -
Video Vault Converter Software

I purchased the Video Vault video converter program back in 2006 and have been extremely happy with it. I just installed a new HD in my PC and loaded the program. Unfortuantely when I try to run it I am asked to register to activate it. I have my username and password but it appears the company, Diversified Multimedia, does not exist any more. Does anyone know how to contact the company or bypass this process? I paid for this program so should be able to use it! Thank you.

CNET Forums

Forum Info