General discussion

VGA drivers and Driver location on the computer

I need drivers for the blue Nexar computer and older model Compaq (the Compaq has a NIC but will not go on line). Does anyone have information that they could share on how to locate drivers for these machines? At the moment, they only have 16 colors. Also, I have several machines that I need to reformat. Where on the machine do I go to collect the drivers so I do not end up with this situation again? Thank you in nadvance for any help you may be able to send my way.

Signed,
Please help

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: VGA drivers and Driver location on the computer
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: VGA drivers and Driver location on the computer
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info