HolidayBuyer's Guide

Phones forum

General discussion

[Verizon] Suggestions on these 3 phones

by Frizzel / October 26, 2006 3:09 AM PDT

I'm trying to decide between these phones- Samsung sch-a90, Razor V3m, or lgvx8300. I'm don't need too many bells and whistles. I won't be using it for internet, but I would like one that can get a good signal with not a lot of drop outs(dont know if thats more the carrier than the phone). Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: [Verizon] Suggestions on these 3 phones
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: [Verizon] Suggestions on these 3 phones
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
good phones
by tbenzinger / October 26, 2006 11:36 PM PDT

All three are solid phones (with plenty of the "bells and whistles" you say you don't need).

Of the three, I'd go with the Samsung... although it's not clear which a900 model you're looking at. The a990? a90 is a typo, I think.

Collapse -
a930 - Sorry about the typo
by Frizzel / October 27, 2006 3:19 AM PDT
In reply to: good phones

They also have the a870, but the 930 seems to be a later model.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.