Phones forum

General discussion

Verizon Customer in need of phone help ASAP.....AARGGGHHHH

by pikachula21 / January 20, 2006 1:48 PM PST

First I had the lgvx 5200, got feedback from it, so it was exchanged for the samsung a950. Nice features cool phone, but the reseption at my job was worst than the lg5200. It chops up at times. Now I have to choose a phone with better receptions. This is really stressing me. Currently my phone is being serviced to see if it's the phones prob, but I doubt it. I have to go pick it up tomorrow. The motorola e815 is hidious, and I don't need that text phone with keyboard. THe e815/e15 has good features online and decent looking online but in person ewww. I like cute and good reception. Anyone got that new verizon black phone? I believe it's the cdm 8945.

1. I need a phone with good reception in BROOKLYN. Manhattan is never a problem.(I've noticed Verizon is good for manhattan people)

2. I've been looking at the 6100 and the other cheap phones verizon has.At this point reception is the most important until something better arrives. There aren't much to choose from at verizon.

I don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP!

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Verizon Customer in need of phone help ASAP.....AARGGGHHHH
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Verizon Customer in need of phone help ASAP.....AARGGGHHHH
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
i have the motarola e815 beautiful clear reseption
by Joey Notz / February 1, 2006 9:26 AM PST

you should realy try the motarola e815 very very very very very great great great great reseption give it a try. verizon offers a 15 day phone back warantee if u dun like the phone within 15 days u can return it and get a new phone try the e815 if u do pls email me and tell me how the reseption was or post in one of my discusions

Collapse -
Had to deal with it..
by pikachula21 / February 1, 2006 11:03 AM PST

When I first signed up with verizon, I got th lg5200, it was giving me feedback trouble so I figured'Hey, let me try another model since I was in my 15 day peiod'. I bought the 950, great features, beautiful, choppy reception. So i returned it, and was going to settle with the same phone my mom has(lg 8100), but they told me i had to exchange for one of the 2 phones, so i went back to the 5200. All in all I kinda still win, cuz its free after rebate, my reception is much better than the samsung a950, so when they come out something better, I'll hop on it. The samsung can record its own ringers. I heard that phone was suppose to as well. Is it true? Or do you know where i can get some free verizon ringers?

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?