The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

Vampire Secrets

by acedtect / October 26, 2006 12:09 PM PDT
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Vampire Secrets
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Vampire Secrets
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Man you left the door open for me to say something
by Dirty Pirate / October 26, 2006 3:10 PM PDT
In reply to: Vampire Secrets

but I won't. But this there was a mis-casting Wink

nuff' said
<BIG EVIL GRIN>

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) that comment seems like it is in questionable taste...
by Jasmes / October 27, 2006 7:06 AM PDT
Collapse -
Huh? /double take
by gogomama / October 26, 2006 3:21 PM PDT

I was just expecting this to take me to some cnet video site. I was a little surprised to be taken to a history channel site. Obviously I know nothing. And holy crap it's late. No more putting off programs for me. Night night.

Collapse -
Doh!
by gogomama / October 26, 2006 3:32 PM PDT
In reply to: Huh? /double take

See this is what happens when I look at the forums before I listen to the show. Now it all makes sense. Sleeeeeeep... .

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Cool, gonna try to "TiVo" it.
by cars4less201 / October 27, 2006 6:51 AM PDT
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) LOL nice one!
by RoboticUAV / October 27, 2006 7:54 AM PDT
Collapse -
Bag o' Veronica
by pepsijets / October 29, 2006 9:57 AM PST

I'm so glad she wasn't the virgin that had a chunk bitten out of her arm by the blood-bathing-beauty.

I think that Veronica's television-goth-horror debut should be posted on BOL. All those in favor, say aye!

Collapse -
Aye Aye
by Darayz / October 29, 2006 11:49 AM PST
In reply to: Bag o' Veronica

For some reason, I thought Tom was going to be in it as well. Veronica should do a prizefight video between the virgin-bitting countess and the real life Dracula the impaler.

Collapse -
he was!
by Veronica Belmont / October 29, 2006 12:01 PM PST
In reply to: Aye Aye

he was the French doctor!

Collapse -
Missed him
by Darayz / October 29, 2006 12:17 PM PST
In reply to: he was!

Oh well. But I still think you should do that prizefight video. At least do one of you vs the character you were playing

Collapse -
Bag O' Veronica
by JimmyO68 / October 29, 2006 10:55 PM PST
In reply to: Bag o' Veronica

She's totally hot whatever she wears......

Collapse -
Bag O' Veronica
by pepsijets / October 29, 2006 11:33 PM PST
In reply to: Bag O' Veronica

They say burlap is a very unforgiving fabric, but she pulls it together quite nicely with the nightshirt to create a layered look. Mr. Blackwell would be proud.

Collapse -
Doh! I missed Tom
by kellyh61k / October 30, 2006 2:49 AM PST

I think I saw Veronica, the 3rd cowering peasant girl on the right during one of the "I'm a crazy lady taking a bath in human blood" scenes. But I missed Tom. Damn, gonna have to record it now. I would say Tivo it but I dont have a real Tivo, just a jank *** Cox DVR. (January, you cannot come soon enough)

BTW, did anyone else notice that the crazy blood bath lady had a rubber ducky floating in the tub... So she couldn't have been all bad Happy

Collapse -
Vampire Secrets
by kahoutek / October 30, 2006 6:03 AM PST

Yep I watched and Tom was the Doctor with the handsome man who was engaged and a pretty young woman waits for her coach and he has sex with a vampire and calls the Doc to find out that is Tom.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.