Question

utube problems

I have an HP laptop with Vista and for some reason when I go to watch a utube (sometimes other film type things) it will play for a few seconds and then stop so I have to keep clicking on the play,stop icon many many times then it will stop again in a few seconds. this is getting very frustrating. Any idea's how to fix this? Thank, Lorelee

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: utube problems
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: utube problems
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Try this on google.com

DISABLE FLASH HARDWARE ACCELERATION

Helps some.
Bob

- Collapse -
utube problems

Bob, thanks for getting back to me but have no idea how to disable the flash hardware acceleration. Lorelee

- Collapse -
That's why I offered this advice.

That search finds many articles about this and it gives you a chance to find the explanation you understand.
Bob

- Collapse -
utube problem

thank you.

CNET Forums