General discussion

Using two mouses at once

This may sound crazy however.
Could using a mouse with cable connection to my computer plus a cordless mouse at the same time have any effect on the computer. Damage etc?
Thanks.
Lenovo Vista Home Premium 3000K Series.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Using two mouses at once
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Using two mouses at once
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
No problem

They work just fine, notepad too Happy

Maceman

- Collapse -
You can have

You can have two connected at the same time, but only use a single mouse at any given time.

- Collapse -
Using Two Mice

You can use two mice simultaneously (although, I can't think why you would want to!). My laptop has a trackpad with a switch to disable it.
I use a wireless-USB mouse 99% of the time.
If I switch the trackpad on, they both work. Only difference is that the speed of the trackpad is slower than the mouse and I see no way of setting them independently.

CNET Forums