I have a new hp laptop, and use it for the first time for 5 - 6 hours with the charging cable in it, but without any battery in it. Half of the laptom was very hot in the left side with the cable but it doesn't block or something. I turned it off completly for 15 - 20 hours. The adapter from the cable was very hot too.
Now, when I use it, when the cable is in, the left down side is worm. I feel it on my finger where the space mouse is. When the cable is out, the side of the laptop is ok. The addapter from the cable is hot continuously.
Please answer me:
1. Is it or it will be any problem with it?
2. How could I test if there is or will be any problem with its hardware, ram, cpp, hdd?
3. How is better for the battery, if the laptop is near the cable. The cable to be in all the time or only the baterry is near off?
4. Is normal when I take out the electricity cable, the display is not so shine like the cable was in?