1. The BIOS was not current. Rare but did happen.
2.There is a hardware fault.
3. A drever (prefer to use the word driver) for your mouse, keyboard, tablet is defective.
4. There is some heat issue or there is torrent use.
5. It's another AMD board with troubles in driver or board.
While I don't mind looking into this at the office we update the bios, try a fresh install according to our method and if it fails move to it's a motherboard. We show working systems. The usual is the client wants their board to work. After so many years of this we don't spend too long on this fault.
So, 3 weeks ago I've built myself a PC from separately bought parts (AIDA hardware report: http://puu.sh/ll7YJ/bd54a3015d.htm ).
Problems usually start after I install chipset driver: there is a number of BSOD-s, which are appear in random order in somewhat between 5 minutes after windows start and 3-4 hours of leaving it without attention (say, starting to back up files from PC to network folder on my NAS, or just leaving it to stay up and do nothing). Report from bluescreenview can be found here: http://pastebin.com/5ZKP0FrY
What I've tried:
- a free version of Drever Booster to get most fresh drivers it can find;
- drivers from motherboard and graphic card website;
- drivers that I've found in the motherboard package on a disc;
- fresh windows reinstallation a couple of times;
Windows received all updates it could find wia built-in updater (except those with telemetry functions and that annoying "get your windows 10" widget).
BIOS version is the last available on notherboard website.
If it's of any help, I use x7 r4 mouse, Quickfire Ultimate keyboard in NKRO mode, Wacom Bamboo CTL-407 pen tablet and Behringer U-phoria UM2 with latest driver available on manufacturer website.
At the moment I'm a little bit lost in my assumptions of what I could do with it in a software way. If anyone could give a tip where I could dig further, or tell me if I sure should take my motherboard to hardware service, I would be very grateful. I'll try to provide additional info if needed.