9/28/2007 - 9:02:00 AM
Latest ClamAV stable release is: 0.91.2
Total number of signatures: 156900
ClamAV Virus Databases:
main.cvd ver. 44 released on 20 Jul 2007 18:01 +0200
daily.cvd ver. 4419 released on 28 Sep 2007 07:36 +0000
An updated TrojanHunter ruleset is available. This update adds 33 new trojan definitions:
Licensed TrojanHunter users can easily update using TrojanHunter's LiveUpdate utility.
If you are using the trial version of TrojanHunter, use LiveUpdate after installation and then manually update after a few days (once a week or more is recommended).
License holders without an ongoing subscription please see http://www.misec.net/trojanhunter/updating/ for instructions on how to manually update to the latest ruleset.
You should have 143144 rules.
For all versions of F-PROT Antivirus except version 6 and later
Application/Script Viruses and Trojans (27 September 2007)
Document/Office/Macro Viruses (27 September 2007)
F-PROT Antivirus can detect a total of 546460 worms, viruses and other malicious programs with these latest virus signature files.
Version 6 of F-PROT Antivirus can as of 27 September 2007 detect a total of 826027 worms, viruses and other malicious programs with its latest virus signature file. This number differs from that of other versions of F-PROT Antivirus due to differences in design and structure.
- Fixed bug where some IE Temporary files were not removed.
- Fixed bug with IE7 Recently Typed URLs cleaning.
- Fixed C++ exception on Desktop shortcut scanning.
- Installer now works on 64-bit OS Recycle Bins menus.
- Optimized IE Temp files cleaning speed.
- Improved index.dat cleaning on XP.
- Fixed Registry Cleaner as "Fix All" sometimes wouldn't work.
- Keyboard shortcuts now work correctly in Registry section.
- Files winsys.ini and winreg.ini are now embedded in the EXE.
- Fixed bug where Autoupdate check could cause an exception.
- Fixed minor bug in restoring screen position and size.
- Lots of internal improvements to reliability and speed.
- Minor UI tweaks.
Don't forget to UNCHECK Yahoo Toolbar. It's not required to run CCleaner.
Virus Signature File
Friday, 28 September 2007
Pint-size luxury and funky style
Shopping for a new car this weekend? See how the BMW X2 stacks up against the Volvo XC40 in our side-by-side comparison.