Internet Service Providers forum

General discussion

United Online Netzero/Juno BEWARE LETTER !!!!!!!!!

Watch out for these people when you get Netzero dial up or DSL from them,Mark Goldston knows how and what to do to hit your pocket and keep it in his.I recently went from Netzero dial up to DSL in the process they figured out a way to pro-rate my account.Such as in my case my dial up went from the 5th of every month,and then in one of the months i signed up for DSL on the 15th of the month so they pro-rate it back to 5th of every month instead of giving me a refund for the 10 days in between the two (dial-up and DSL).Then it gets better i am moving to better my life so i called Netzero about their termination fees and even though they don't offer Netzero DSL in that area i am getting penalized because they don't have service there.I gave the customer service rep my new number and address and they verified that service wasnt available to me at my new address.And then the kicker is really good,say if you move and you have Netzero DSL and you want it at your new address,they will still charge you a termination fee even if your stupid enough to go back to them after they charge you 100.00 just because you move.Please join with and let everyone know the bad practices and Beware of Netzero and their crafty business practices.Look at their site and doesnt our friend Mark with his smirk on his face say i am laughing at you all when you join Netzero dont buy into them they have the worst business practices i ever seen unless you can tell me otherwise.Thank you for everyones help!!!!!

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: United Online Netzero/Juno BEWARE LETTER !!!!!!!!!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: United Online Netzero/Juno BEWARE LETTER !!!!!!!!!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.