First of all, the link doesn't work. Part of it is replaced by ... Can you post a working link?
- Why do you think it's those drivers that give the blue screen?
- What device are we talking about?
- The usual way to uninstall drivers is to delete the device from Device Manager. But I think it's more that drivers here.
What I think:
- "exploring the cd" means "put in the cd and open it in My Computer or Windows Explorer". I can't say more at the moment because the link doesn't work
- "rebooting" is no more than shutdown and start again (without the CD in the drive). You won't lose any more data than you loose every night/morning when you do the same. So you won't lose anything that you did save.
I am having some problems with my drivers on my PC, they keep giving me a ?blue screen of death? so I have decided to uninstall them, however I was looking at the uninstall guide and I did not understand step 7
Here the link to the uninstall guide. http://www.voyager.bt.com/selfhelp/s...nstall_win.htm
What does it mean by ?explore the 105 CD?? do I have to insert a CD or something at this point or does this screenshot automatically appear?
Also the last step requires me to reboot my pc, if I click reboot would I loose all my data that is saved on my PC? what happens when I reboot, will the PC start again as normal? or do I have to insert a CD or something?
Any help would be appreciated,