Question

Unable to subscribe via My Yahoo RSS feed

I have tried several times to subscribe via My Yahoo RSS. Always get the same message. "There was a problem with this app."

As an alternative, can't I subscribe via eMail? If so, how? I do not see it on the page.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Unable to subscribe via My Yahoo RSS feed
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Unable to subscribe via My Yahoo RSS feed
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Subscribe to what?

If you mean this forum, you can:
1.) Track a thread/discussion, which will send email notifications of replies.
2.) Use the RSS feed to watch for replies to a thread as well as new threads in the forum.

In the case of the latter, you can use the RSS reader of your choice. My Yahoo does glitch a bit too often, but there are many others to choose from and most browsers offer RSS support to some degree.

Hope this helps,
John

- Collapse -
Clarification

Thanks for the response.
I want to subscribe to the new "CNET How To" .

CNET Forums