Alert

Unable to sort programs by top downloads

Hiii, i'm new to this forum. So i'm not sure if this is the right place to put my question. So please excuse me.
I frequently search for new programs under various sub-categories like uninstallers, anti-virus, etc on Cnet. Recently i'm unable to sort programs based on total downloads or editors rating or user rating.... My browser is fine as both IE & firefox have the same problem. Is there an isue with the site? How can rectify this problem??
Thanks

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Unable to sort programs by top downloads
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Unable to sort programs by top downloads
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
It is indeed an issue with the site...

I just tried it myself and discovered the same issue as you - it currently fails in both Internet Explorer and Firefox. I will forward this along, though with the holiday weekend it may be a few days before they can get it fixed.

Regards,
John

- Collapse -
Thank u

Thanks for the quick reply. I was wondering what i could do? Anyways hope u guys fix this up fast. I'm dependent quite a lot on Cnet for new softwares. Its not like there are'nt other sites, but the editor's reviews over here is excellent!

- Collapse -
Nothing you can do...

Unfortunately, there's no workaround that you can do to get it working; Hopefully, though, it can be fixed on Tuesday.

John

CNET Forums