Some sites go down without notice. The site address eludes me and after reading your post 3 times I can only offer you should take your laptop to some free wifi spot and try again.
Up until yesterday afternoon, I was able to connect to www.pinnaclesports.com. Now, for whatever strange reason I am unable to connect. I know the site is up and running as I connected through another ISP. My initial thought after some tests was that it was my ISP. I contacted them, and they claimed they had no issues connecting on their end. Here is what else I have done.
- I pinged the website. It failed.
- I disabled my antivirus and firewall.... nothing.
- Turned computer on and off a few times... nothing.
- Resteted teh modem a few times.... nothing.
- I scanned my computer with multiple antivirus software and spyware....nothing.
- I tried 2 other computers (2 are connected directly into the router and one is wireless.... nothing.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciataed.