General discussion

UN75F6300 rebooting issue

Wanted to know if anyone here has expirenced this problem here. I have a 75 in led tv not even a 1.5 years old and its already messed up keeps rebooting sometimes it works fine. It just a matter of time before it dies completly. I recently replaced the power board on my 46in 3D tv not even 2 years old. I am really upset with samsung who cant make a TV to last a couple of years. Last product i buy from them. Can anyone help can this be the main board or power circuit. Thanks

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: UN75F6300 rebooting issue
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: UN75F6300 rebooting issue
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
There are many causes.

From the old bad caps issue to connections. Be sure to try the top post about "Service Problems" and extend that warranty. Yes there is a 30 day waiting period but it's the cheap fix.

- Collapse -
Problem Solved

I set my Samsung 75" TV to external speaker only using only my sound bar. This worked for me. My TV no longer turns itself off and on again.

- Collapse -
Re

I was thinking of doing that because it seems to do it ever time I adjust the volume. Thanks for the advice

- Collapse -
Re

Still rebooting after using external speakers so that wasn't it,

- Collapse -
I see this set sold starting July 17, 2013

Did you happen to buy it at Costco or on a Credit Card (CC)? If so, some double the warranty period.
Note: Moderator edited title to correct typo.

Post was last edited on July 13, 2015 1:44 PM PDT

- Collapse -
Re

Purchased at bestbuy with there c.c called samsung and I was out of warranty.. Guess I will be able to fix it once it completely goes and I Wil,be able to tell Whats wrong.

- Collapse -
Or it's that firmware issue.

There's a post in the forums which I can't locate at the moment that the member reported rebooting and such that cleared up after allowing the TV to update.

- Collapse -
Re

I have the latest sw please let me know if I should change if it even allows me

- Collapse -
Reading over this.

You'll likely have to get the service call done and get estimates.

- Collapse -
Re: Power

I'm terribly sorry to hear this! Do you h ave the unit plugged directly into the wall outlet? If so, and it's continues to power cycle, the unit may require service. Please reach out to me via e-mail at qasupport@sea.samsung.com.

Regards,

HD Tech

- Collapse -
(NT) Happy
- Collapse -
Happy

I just want to thank Samsung and the online team for stepping up this time and fixing the issue. Seems like it was a bad power supply had a burnt connection on one of the pins.

- Collapse -
Cycles on and off by itself

Yes it's a board. Already had one replace in August last year under warranty and now I have the same issue again. Samsung is giving me a new board but won't pick up the labor. The repair didn't even last a six months. It looks like I will need to fix this piece of crap every six months. I won't pay to fix it again nor will I buy a Samjunk again!

- Collapse -
Re

Hey at least they are picking up the tab on the board. As far as replacing its just a matter of a bunch of screws and putting in new board. I see mine going out very soon as it's starting to shut down on its own. Sad

CNET Forums

Forum Info