General discussion

un55d6400

hello, im trying to download explore 3d app from samsung app store on my tv but when i search it, the app comes up on the search but when i click it it never comes on screen so my question is how do can i downoad free apps from my computer and transfer to my tv and does the un55d6400 get the new "explore 3d app" and yes my tv is 3d.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: un55d6400
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: un55d6400
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Downloading Apps..

If I understand the question correctly, you are attempting to download the apps to your computer THEN send to the TV?

- Collapse -
Apps

Yes or vice versa I have registered my tv and set up account on web site but when I search for "exploe 3d" app on my un55d6400 it will find it and says app is free but when I select the app it takes me to "what's new" app screen but the app never appears so is it possible to download free apps from samsung website off my computer,

- Collapse -
Apps

Unfortunately you can't download the app to your computer and transfer it to the TV (unless someone else knows of a workaround that I am not familiar with). You would have to download the App from the Samsung Apps section of your SmartHub. Even though your TV is 3D, the app may not be available for your particular model at this time as I do not see the Explore 3D app listed as available for your model on Samsung.com.

- Collapse -
Apps

Thank you for your help, this app seem's to be great so I hope this app will be available for my tv soon .again thank you!!

- Collapse -
Apps

You're welcome. I'm sorry the app won't download for your TV.

CNET Forums