General discussion

UN46B7100 video thumbnails

Having a touch of OCD, I like to get everything as correct as possible on my media server. One thing I cant figure out is the actual size of the thumbnail images in the Media Play browser. Does anyone know? I know the TV will resize them if they're not right, I'd just prefer them without the rendered jaggies if possible.

I use Mezzmo (the best media server I've tried so far) in case that makes a difference.

Cheers

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: UN46B7100 video thumbnails
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: UN46B7100 video thumbnails
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -

warrenbbs,

As one who also suffers from the same ailment on occasion, unfortunately, I don't know any way to set the aspect ratio of thumbnails on the sets.

--HDTech

- Collapse -

Thanks - actually I was just trying to find out the pixel dimensions, rather than trying to set the AR of the images. I guess the answer is the same though...

CNET Forums

Forum Info