Audio & Video Software forum

General discussion

ulead video studio 9

by briros / February 1, 2006 10:33 PM PST

i deleted a project. the thumbnail scenes remain. how do i delete them ???

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: ulead video studio 9
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: ulead video studio 9
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Simple
by timwerx / February 3, 2006 7:19 PM PST
In reply to: ulead video studio 9
Collapse -
thumbnails
by briros / February 3, 2006 11:49 PM PST
In reply to: Simple

thanks very much --- i was able to do that but there are lots of thumbnails and i'd like to select all and delete. i wonder if they disappear when i start a new project ??

Collapse -
They Don't
by timwerx / February 4, 2006 7:39 AM PST
In reply to: thumbnails

No, they remain until you remove each one you don't want. You can select all or some by clicking a top one then clicking a bottom one while holding down SHIFT... then by right-clicking one and clicking DELETE. That's how I do it. Have you tried that?

http://www.timwerx.net/odds/pcfile.htm

Collapse -
thumbnails
by briros / February 4, 2006 10:26 AM PST
In reply to: They Don't

no i haven't. i will. thanks very much. i'll let you know how i make out.

Collapse -
it worked !!!!!!
by briros / February 4, 2006 10:32 AM PST
In reply to: They Don't

thanks so much again -- it worked !!! i really apprectiate your help. i don't have a resource around here and as a last resort tried the c/net thing. i'll do it again when the need arises. many thanks again.

Collapse -
Great
by timwerx / February 4, 2006 12:44 PM PST
In reply to: it worked !!!!!!

Glad to help. Best wishes...

Collapse -
please help !! vs 9 error some required modules are lost ple
by carolgreen2009 / June 10, 2009 8:48 PM PDT
In reply to: Simple

Hi

Win XP
Video Studio 9

At about 20% of burning DVD , when rendering video it comes up with error message "Some required modules are lost. Please install again. "Internal error in the DVD engine"

I have repaireed Video Studio and updated registry , no joy , tried a complete re-install .. no joy

Anyone any ideas ??
please thanks a million
Carol Happy

Collapse -
I've seen this error.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / June 10, 2009 9:27 PM PDT

The source of the trouble was some video they downloaded from the internet. Ulead's software could not decode that and you get this error.

Fix? Use something like SUPER (link later) to re-encode to a format that Ulead software will accept.

-> http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

Bob

Collapse -
Vid Studio 9 ERROR !!!
by carolgreen2009 / June 11, 2009 2:12 AM PDT
In reply to: I've seen this error.

Hi Bob , thanks a million for the reply , only thing is that all video clips are from a video camera , only thing I can think of is possibly I did insert a new mp3 audio file , you see I burnt it perfectly the first time but realised I had the wrong song for one part so I deleted that and inserted another audio mp3 song in .... could be that do you think ??????

Cheers
I actually had this error years ago and cant think for the life of me what I did or how it got fixed

BTW , is Vid Studio 10 much better or any other s/w you find gives a more professional looking DVD . the templates are quite poor in 9

Cheers and thanks for your help so far Happy
Carol

Collapse -
Trial and error I fear.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / June 11, 2009 2:18 AM PDT
In reply to: Vid Studio 9 ERROR !!!

To figure out which file could be giving it grief we usually remove what we just added.

About MP3 files. I've learned to not put VBR MP3 files into my stuff. It's mildly painful to go get AUDACITY (this add MP3 support to that) for a tool to create CBR MP3s from VBR files.

As to the new version I can't comment since I don't have it.
Bob

Collapse -
Thanks
by carolgreen2009 / June 11, 2009 6:31 PM PDT

Cheers BOB will try and figure out last thing I changed and work my way back
Thanks for the advice

Have a good day
Carol

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.