Be sure some other HDMI connected display works then call it in at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
Our HDMI ports have been working perfectly earlier. We have 2 PS3's connected to it, my slim and a fat belonging to my boyfriend. However, one day, the TV would no longer display the fat PS3; the HDMI port didn't "activate", so to speak. We tried other ports, but that didn't work. We tried 3 different HDMI cables, but with no luck. We ended up using a component cable instead. At this point, the slim PS3 was working with an HDMI cable; however, yesterday, we used that cable to connect the PC to the TV. This worked fine, but today, when we tried to connect the PC to the TV again, we got the same problem as with the fat PS3: the HDMI port did not "activate". However, the PC did find the TV, so it is definitely the TV and not the cables or anything like that.
In a nice list:
* HDMI ports do not work (they do not show up as "active" on the input list).
* Other ports, such as composite, work fine.
* There are 4 HDMI ports; none of them work.
* We have tried 3 different cables.
* When connected, the PC does recognise the TV, even if the TV does not recognise the PC, so it is definitely the TV.