Question

UE49KS8000 mounting screw sizes?

Guys, I'm having a big problem with mounting screws. I'm creating my own custom mounting method for the TV. You know how if you use the stock stand, there will be 4 other screw holes that are 400mm apart vertically and horizontally? I used that to assume it was VESA 400x400 and later confirmed this after some research.

According to this page from Samsung, the VESA 400x400 uses M8 & the depth is 15mm.

I tried screwing in threading that was M8 and 15mm long, but the hole was much too narrow to fit and it didn't look that deep; this is to much frustration because I bought 4 threaded parts to connect to it, since assuming the research had concluded it would fit. The shipping cost more than the parts all together!

I just want to know what thread will perfectly fill these holes:

M = Screw size
L = Depth

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: UE49KS8000 mounting screw sizes?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: UE49KS8000 mounting screw sizes?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info