Samsung forum

General discussion

ua55c7000 problems

by bopbo / November 20, 2010 3:20 PM PST

Hi I thought i would vent here....

I bought this crap 6 months ago,
First problem audio/visual sync problem.....new tuner board,
second problem NO 3D picture only sound....new main board total waiting time 3 weeks, 2 weeks waiting for tv to be collected,
Third problem, Ratle from subwoofer? seen first tech waiting to here if it will be fixed on site or taken away....
How much crap do i have to put up with before they will consider replacing this TV?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: ua55c7000 problems
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: ua55c7000 problems
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
getting tv back
by bopbo / November 26, 2010 7:43 PM PST
In reply to: ua55c7000 problems

Aparrantly after 3 repairs an aplication will be submitted for a replacement, the repaired TV will be delivered Monday, one day short of two weeks from fault reported (not too bad i suppose) we shal see how it goes now.

Collapse -
Crap support from samsung
by bopbo / April 15, 2011 3:10 PM PDT
In reply to: getting tv back

OK
Tv was repaired FIVE TIMES!!! and still not working, got a new tv this week 2011 model UA55D7000, sat down today to wach a 3D movie with th family. The old glasses donot work with the new tv!!!!! Family of seven sharing one pair of glasses Five pairs not working (4 year old not interested). VERY UNHAPPY.

Collapse -
Be sure to add one more thing.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / April 16, 2011 3:52 AM PDT

While I can't guess the outcome, post a few transaction numbers and ask for exchanges of the of the glasses to match the new set. I can't tell if you asked but folk that don't ask, usually don't get far.

Collapse -
update
by bopbo / April 16, 2011 9:10 AM PDT

True, don't ask, bon't get,
Itwas Satursay PM when i posted so i have to wait till mon AM to ring them, but as i was googling for a solution assuming it was somthing i wasn't doing right, but found that they had gone from IR sensors to Buetooth was when i thougt i would share my frustration.
Will update tommoroww

Collapse -
Update
by bopbo / April 20, 2011 1:55 PM PDT
In reply to: update

Spoke to customer support and they needed serial and modle numbers, rang them later with same. Spoke again on Wednesday,They had no record of my call!!!!!.Rang today (thursday) and they do have a record of my call, they are going to swap/replace the glasses but............have NO STOCK. It has been 10 months and one person at a time can watch 3d!!!!!

Collapse -
If you follow what others do (it helps.)
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / April 21, 2011 1:29 AM PDT
In reply to: Update

They are in the US, and they add those transaction numbers to their posts so it can be kicked up by our friendly helper at Samsung.

Collapse -
Tracking numbers
by bopbo / April 21, 2011 9:41 AM PDT

Thank you
Herte are the tracking numers

1 4100045578 UA55C7000WFXXY 00.00.0000 Repaired Goods Despatched
2 4100072820 UA55C7000WFXXY 00.00.0000 Repaired Goods Despatched
3 4100455480 UA55C7000WFXXY 00.00.0000 Repaired Goods Despatched
4 4106533770 UA55C7000WM 00.00.0000 Repaired Goods Despatched
5 4106656777 UA55C7000WM 00.00.0000 Pending
Brian

Collapse -
still waiting
by bopbo / May 9, 2011 8:52 PM PDT
In reply to: Tracking numbers

Aparently they are swapping the glasses for new models, still waiting for stock!!!!!!

Collapse -
still waiting
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / May 11, 2011 4:17 AM PDT
In reply to: still waiting

bopbo,

Collapse -
region
by bopbo / May 11, 2011 4:27 PM PDT
In reply to: still waiting

I am in Australia

Brian

Collapse -
region
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / May 12, 2011 4:48 AM PDT
In reply to: region

Brian,

Collapse -
resoved?
by bopbo / May 14, 2011 7:33 PM PDT
In reply to: region

Hi on Friday a recieved a return post-pack to send the 4 glasses back to Sydney Head Office, on reciept they will send replacement glasses back to me.....We will see how long this process takes..

Brian

Collapse -
When the forum bottoms out.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / May 15, 2011 1:21 PM PDT

Reply to the top post. And sounds like progress!

Collapse -
some succes
by bopbo / May 20, 2011 11:20 AM PDT

On Friday 3 new pairs of 2011 glasses turned up.... and in a differnt package one pair returned as they got damaged in transit and will not be replaced....yet. I am still in discussion and expect/hope to get some satisfaction as they suplied the packaging etc

Brian

Collapse -
Almost done I see.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / May 20, 2011 11:46 AM PDT
In reply to: some succes

Back in the day, I had to file claims with the carrier when that happened.

Collapse -
all done
by bopbo / May 26, 2011 6:29 PM PDT
In reply to: Almost done I see.

YAY..

The replacement glasses turned up today so i now have 5 working compatable pairs of glasses, i could not claim against the carrier as Samsung supplied an uninsured, unpadded post pack.
but all is well.

Brian

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?