Sorry, but we routinely delete invitations to participate in a survey. That's why I deleted your post that contained a link.
But this thread can serve for discussions about your subject in these forums.
I would appreciate a lot if you check out this survey :
Smartphone End User Survey
It's asking you what improvements you would like to see in a
next generation phone, especially on the hardware side.
It'll take just 2 minutes and I will post the results when enough answers
If you would like to directly answer to the questions on this page, or maybe bost a written comment on anything related to your expectations on future smartphones, then I will be more than happy to have you just freely discuss with me. The main questions are as follows:
1. Based on your experience with your smartphones/phones, what
do you most expect to be improved among the following list?
1. I want my phone to become thinner
2. I want my phone to become lighter
3. I want my phone's display quality to be enhanced
4. I want my phone to become more durable(unbreakable)
5. I want my phone to have a more unique design/formfactor
6. I want my phone to have an extended battery life
7. I want my phone to have an extended memory
8. I want my phone to operate on a faster speed
9. I want my phone to have an enhanced camera feature
2. There are two glass sheets inside a display component attatched to your phone. Which of the following advantages do you think will be most significant when those sheets are replaced by a single plastic sheet? (Select one)
1. Thinner feature (In case of iPhone 4, the current 9.3mm will become 8.45mm)
2. Lighter weigtht (In case of iPhone 4, the current 137g will become 122g)
3. Durability (Unbreakable feature)
4. Innovative design (ex. Curved design)
5. There are no advantages
6. There are other advantages not in the list