General discussion

tw810 wrist watch mobile phone

Hi All
I am new to this forum, so forgive me if i am barking up the wrong treeHappy
I recently purchased the tw810 watch mobile phone thinking it would not be a problem setting it up from scratch, how wrong was i.
The problem is with a lot of these phones there is very little information on setting the thing up.
having searched the internet for a couple of weeks i am still no wiser, it appears many purchasers of this watch are having the same problem.The supplier can only give me tech information, thats ok if you are a tech geek which i am not, unfortunately.
i have even tried a high street phone shop, and they don't seem to have the tech information i require either.
If there is anyone out there that has experience with this phone, would be really great full for a reply.
have a good day
John

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: tw810 wrist watch mobile phone
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: tw810 wrist watch mobile phone
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
And what a mess this is.

You could be asking getting it to work as a to something about Java apps.

http://www.amazon.com/Tw810-Unlocked-Watch-Phone-Bluetooth/dp/B007SSNY00 shows it to be not too expensive which may explain that lack of support. That is, at this much money I don't see how they could offer any support for free.

While it's tempting to get it and slip a T-mobile sim card it, this became a NO SALE as it barely got a day of battery time if that. I had a smart watch years ago and will not bother with daily charging.
Bob

- Collapse -
tw810 wrist watch mobile phone

hi
Thanks for responding.
i can see your point of recharging it everyday. is a bind.
When i looked at the few types of watches available between £50 and £300 there is not much difference between them. This one did not seem too bad a buy at the time.
I am determined to get to the bottom of this.
problem with these you can't find who the actual manufacturers are, mainly in china.
perhaps I'm not as intelligent as those from china, i did buy the watch.!!!!!!

Thanks
John

- Collapse -
But what is the question or questions?

The question could be about getting the phone to work or apps or how to use. That's so many questions that I had a little hope you would ask something specific.
Bob

- Collapse -
hello

I found a video on youtube that shows you how to set the watch phone up to your service provider and to your zone.This video shows you how to set it up to east coast.When i find the video i will post the link her for you.hope it points you in the right direction.tc

CNET Forums

Forum Info