Question

TV Buying Advice Please

I'm leaning to buy a entry level 32" 720 lcd tv for my college apartment. I just need it to last about five years. All I need it to do is play Netflix movies and allow me to hook up my laptop to the tv using a male to male hdmi cable then I'd channel the sound from my laptop to my surround sound system using a 3.5m aux to rca adapter.

All I need it to do is the ability to connect my laptop to the tv and play netflix movies.

I don't watch tv personally, cause if your a computer geek like me, you'll watch it all online for a much cheaper rate.

I have the budget of $340.00 maximum. (this includes tax and shipping)

This the tv I'm leaning towards:

http://www.amazon.com/Haier-L32B1120-32-Inch-720p--Black/dp/B004OBZ1W8/ref=sr_1_120?s=tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1306244659&sr=1-120

It's a 32" 720p tv and it looks like it can be suitable for my needs. I am not good with hardware specifications. So I was wondering...if someone with knowledge can advise me. I can make another posting regarding the other two possibilities that I narrowed down to. But I'd like to buy this one, if possible.

I just been saving a ton of money, since I'm an unemployed full time college student and I want to make sure my investment last at least through my college years and until I get my first full time job. So I want to make my investment count the first time around.

Thanks for the advice.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: TV Buying Advice Please
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: TV Buying Advice Please
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info