tv brand

hi guys
someone please tell me which brand of flat screen tv is this, a circle within a W and a R. Please its important i cant find this brand online

Discussion is locked
Reply to: tv brand
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: tv brand
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
- Collapse -
I'd try AVSFORUM with a PICTURE.
- Collapse -
WR tv brand

if there was a way to send a picture i would send it to you.. but till now i cant find any result

- Collapse -
I am not saying this is what it is but...

the only W tv I know of is Westinghouse. You see this on a tv or just on print. If on print, maybe the R stands for registered trademark.

- Collapse -
wr tv brand

its on print under the screen as any logo.. but i still cant find any result for it

CNET Forums