General discussion

Trying to find an MP3 player with games

Hi,

This may seem like a pretty dumb question, but I'm trying to find an MP3 player that also supports playing games. I have an ipod touch, but my kids always want to use it, so I'm trying to find them an MP3 player that not only plays music, but also can play games and preferably video too.

I know the Zune supports games, but I can't think of any others.

Could someone please help?

Thanks!

Grateful Mommy

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Trying to find an MP3 player with games
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Trying to find an MP3 player with games
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
I'd nod to the itouch.
- Collapse -
You could go the other way

And buy a gaming platform that supports MP3 and video.

Sony PSP. That being said, it's likely going to be more expensive to go with the Sony, since game titles are more costly for that system than the downloads from the App Store.

I'd say buy another Touch (8GB, which seem to be discounted more than the usual amount online nowadays) and be done with it.

- Collapse -
Thanks!!

Thank you so much for the advice!

CNET Forums