General discussion

Try the site called Christian Books and Things and then

click on the small underlined minus sign for a look at what they're really selling. KKK and Confederate junk.

What things are done in Jesus name.

Rob Boyter

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Try the site called Christian Books and Things and then
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Try the site called Christian Books and Things and then
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) you 4 got the link
- Collapse -
I didn't know the TOS policy on posting a link to

a site like that so I avoided having myself spanked by the mods by telling you where to go but not posting a link. Additionally I have a personal revulsion for that stuff. It was actually one of Robbie's friends that found (or found out about) that hidden link and Robbie showed it to me.

If its something I like you'll get the link.

Rob Boyter

- Collapse -
Anything

can be done in anyone's name... not too much of a big deal. Heck, one could say that most crimes, since most are done in personal interest, are done in the individual's names.
Not too much of a shocker, worst has been done in Christ's name, as have been done in Abraham's or Mohommed's.

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) I looked at the site, Rob,...
- Collapse -
I looked at the site, Rob,...

...and it seems to be some of the usual racist Christian Identity BS that any responsible conservative would immediately condemn as being neither conservative nor Christian.

For every one of those you can find, I'm sure that I can find a like number of equally vile left wing sites.

Start here, for instance (check out the discussion forums)...

I'd hope that any responsible liberal would reject the poisonous venom emanating from those forums...but you never know.

- Collapse -
Thanks for the site Paul, though I cannot see how you

can possibly equate the two. One is a racist site, masquerading as a Christian site, the other is just an open left-wing opinion and discussion. There's no hidden link and nobody is advocating the subjugation of anybody there. I would suggest if they are equivalent to you that your values are all out of whack.

Rob Boyter

- Collapse -
Did you read some of the threads, Rob?

They're full of rage and hate masquerading as political comments. I pray that's not the state of the Dems today, and that it's an aberration.

- Collapse -
There's always a big disappointment for the losers in any

election. I thought that the comments I heard about Clinton during his presidency coming out of Rush Limbaugh and Mike Reagan, especially the stuff about Vince Foster being killed at the behest of the Clintons because he "knew too much" was pretty extreme.

Rob Boyter

CNET Forums

Forum Info