Question

Trouble with Adobe

Hi, I have a Windows 7 OS with IE9 and can't download Adobe 10.3 Flash Player. When i go to certain sites it says I must have the 10.3 and provides a download to click on but nothing happens.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Trouble with Adobe
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Trouble with Adobe
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Adobe 10.3

I couldn't figure how to edit my post, but I failed to mention I am using the IE 32 bit. I know it won't work with the 64 bit yet. If I have posted in the wrong place please let me know.

- Collapse -
What?

Why do you write that?

(Using Flash on my Windows 7 64 bit right now!)
Bob

- Collapse -
Flash

I found my problems. I did not have the browswer add-ons that I needed. It's good to know it'll now work on 64 bit!

Thanks again Bob,

Tony

- Collapse -
Answer
See and try Grif's idea at link.
- Collapse -
Adobe flashplayer and IE9

I too am having problems with IE and flashplayer. I'm running win7 32bit.

I try and open a video in IE9 and get a message that flashplayer isn't installed. I run through the setup and get a message that it has installed. When I try and run a video again same problem.

I have tried the suggested settings changes in IE, ran the uninstaller program from Adobe and then re-installed the flashplayer but still I cannot run videos (in Firefox they run OK). Is there a way around this?

- Collapse -
I can't tell

If you used the method above.

- Collapse -
sorry

Yes i tried that

CNET Forums