Have to write no too. Maybe there's a market for such an app but it's quite a long list. What did you see out there that had all this? Was it one of the high end garmins?
I'm looking for a travel log app that can do the following:
- define the route and spot to track (e.g. reaching an intersection of Interstate highways or city) mileage and time
- click a button start the trip and end the trip
- track the time, date, and the mileage based on either what I defined or when I click a button.
- specify breaks, stops (e.g. stopping at a rest area)
- a field to allow me to put a note (e.g. gas consumption at the time) at the spot it records the time and mileage
- add a note at any time and it records my note with location, the mileage, and time
- a map view to show all my record
- save the data to XML for desktop PC
I have both iPhone and Android with GPS (wifi data access only).
Is there an app like that NOW? I did a search but couldn't find anything like that.
Also, it would be nice to track commutes (shorter and happens everyday) and provide a data on travel condition (e.g. speed, stops, etc), time, so I can have a record of travel condition for different time frames of the day.
Thanks for any suggestions,