Question

Transfer Pics from phone to PC

Hi guys, I want to print photos from computer. I can transfer the photos taken on my phone, to my computer fine. The thing is once the photos are on my computer they turn out tiny, 144 x 142 pixel. I need them about 2700 x 5500 pixel. I realize I can only make them a little bigger, because overall quality will be reduced.
My question is: is there any way to make these bigger using software or another way??

Cheers Guys,
Dan

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Transfer Pics from phone to PC
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Transfer Pics from phone to PC
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
I'm going with no.

It appears you didn't transfer anything but a thumbnail. There's so much detail missing here but for me, I installed Dropbox to make such transfers painless.
Bob

- Collapse -
Answer
Transfer Pics from phone to PC

Download and install the USB drivers for your smartphone on your computer.
Insert one end of the mini USB synchronisation cable into the mini USB connector on your smartphone, and the other end into a USB port on your computer.
On your smartphone, hold and drag the notification bar, and tap the USB icon USB Logo.
Tap Turn on USB Storage and tap OK.
On the computer, click Start and then Computer. The micro-SD card of your smartphone is listed as Removable Drive.
Double-click this removable disk to open it. Double-click the folder DCIM, and next the folder Camera.
Copy the pictures and videos from this folder to any folder on your computer.

- Collapse -
Answer
transfer

One of the most seamless ways to use Dropbox.
1.open a dropbox account, Install the dropbox app on your phone
2. Click upload files, photos , select photos that you want to copy to pc ,Upload
3. Copy them all at once from your dropbox folder onto your pc. The effects will now be applied on the photos.

- Collapse -
Answer
My choice of transferring pics

I would use USB cable for the image transferring. I think it if the most stable and convenient way to transfer images from phone to PC.

- Collapse -
goooooooood

very gooooooood

CNET Forums