- Do they all use Mac's (you post in a Mac forum, that's why I ask)?
- Do they all work at the office, or also from home (or where-ever they happen to be)?
- If at the office, what is the flow of the Internet access (I mean, what router, modem, security appliance)?
- Suppose they boot from a Linux-stick during the lunch, do you want to monitor that also?
- Suppose they browse the net using their smartphone and the wireless infrastructure at the office, do you want to monitor that also?
- Suppose they connect a 4G dongle to their PC, so they can visit internet that way, do you want to monitor that also?
- That $30, is that per employee (so $750 for all employees)?
- Do you want to monitor real-time or is a daily report enough?
Note that in certain countries you might need permission from the Workers Council in your company to monitor their internet use. Or. at least, only do it after telling them the rules and the fact that you monitor. Spying on your employees without them knowing is illegal there.
What is a cheap tool i can use (less than $30) to monitor web page visits linked to each separate
computer throughout my company.
I have a team of 25 employees in my online business. i need to track their actions during all days.