For me that would be no sale. How about a Groupon from HP.
It met your price point and my go to screen size.
Hi everyone. Looking for a touchscreen laptop for my family member. Here is what he doesn't care about:
- Screen size (as long as it's not too small)
- Won't be doing video editing or playing any super CPU-intensive games.
- Video editing
- His kids won't be playing any CPU-intensive games, I don't believe.
What he wants:
- Something with good specifications and battery life would be good, but would lean more towards good specifications (speed, reliability, good screen quality, etc) over the decent battery life.
- Touch screen is required.
He has a budget of about $300-$400 and he wants the "best" laptop in that price range. I honestly don't know anything about new technology, so any help at all would be appreciated.
I was recommended the below laptops by the kind folks over at Reddit and would appreciate any others that you fall within the the budget mentioned above. Thanks in advance.