General discussion

"Touching Me, Touching You" now banned.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: "Touching Me, Touching You" now banned.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: "Touching Me, Touching You" now banned.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Sometimes we burn the whole hive

just to make sure we got the bee that stung us.

- Collapse -
The real irony is.....

.....that it took them a lot less time to ban a song than to take action against Sandusky.

- Collapse -
(NT) And a rather innocuous song at that
- Collapse -
(NT) never heard of anything so stupid in my life.
- Collapse -
read the comments there

some are quite funny.

- Collapse -
(NT) Can Phil Collins' Knowing Me Knowing You be far behind? Rob
- Collapse -
And the NCAA is coming for all that Glassware
http://tinyurl.com/8vy9unj

"After vacating all of the Nittany Lions' wins from 1998-2011 as part of its NCAA sanctions, the NCAA also wants the six bowl trophies the university won during that span. That includes the Outback Bowl (1998, 2006) and Alamo Bowl twice (1999, 2007), the Orange Bowl (2005) and the Capital One Bowl (2010)."

Should we expect "the Sound of Breaking Glass" (Nick Lowe) or just look on E-bay for a cheep centre piece.

I am delighted about the banishing of that Neil Diamond (his real name!) POS. The Lawrence Welk of the '60's and 70's generation. He's still working (Urgh).

Rob
- Collapse -
Really, you're that critical of a popular artist?

not artsy fartsy enough to suit your percular or particular preferences?

That's fine, but your reaction to a song and artist is questionable.

- Collapse -
Ditto to that

While I've no recordings by either of the mentioned, I can appreciate their uniqueness, endurance, and ability to attract audiences for more than a few weeks. At least, when Neil sings, I can half way understand the words and, when I've see him on TV, he's not there to be "eye candy". I'd not buy a ticket to his performance for myself but I'd take a loved one who wanted to go. I don't find it necessary to enjoy one's work in order to appreciate their talent.

CNET Forums