General discussion

total newbie downloading music

I just signed up with Unlimited MP3 Music, and downloaded a few tunes with MP3 Rocket software. I can play a song on Windows Media Player, but I can't figure out how to get the songs into the Media Player Library so I can burn them onto a CD.

I searched the web for support, but can't find simple instructions on getting started, and the download website is no help at all.

Any help would be appreciated.
DudleysMom

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: total newbie downloading music
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: total newbie downloading music
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums