Great questions. We need answers!
I'm a networking savvy guy, and I'm interested in somthing like the Squeezebox to stream my digital audio over my home LAN (wifi). BUT... I'm not too clear on what kind of experience to expect when I actually get a device set up!
* Can I play all my audio formats?
* Can they handle DRM?
* What's the stream quality REALLY like over 802.11g?
* How do I browse the media with the receiver?
* Will it integrate with my iTunes library?
* Will it work with my Mac?
* Can it handle multiple iTunes libraries on different computers?
* Does the computer have to be logged in or just turned on for the streaming to work?
Pat from DC