1. Use Windows Defender as Default Anti-Virus Software. Its way better than other one's.
2. Turn Off the option "Play Animations in Windows" in Settings - Ease Of Access.
3.Turn Off the visual animation and shadows in System Properties - Advanced System Properties - Performance.
4.Disable Startup Programs In Task Manager ( ctrl+leftshift+esc) - Startup.
5. Off the Unwanted services in Component services or Services.
6. Off the Transparency Option in Personalization in Start options or Color Options depending upon your Windows ( Pro or Entrerprise or Other).
7. Perform Disk Cleanup action to delete unwanted temporary files.
8. Troubleshoot your PC for problems regularly.
9. Optimize and Defragment your disks regularly.
10. Turn Off the Helpful Tips from Windows Options in Notifications and Actions Settings.