1. MSFT isn't a 1 man team, J Allard among others (not Ballmer) are very clever and have turned out good products.
2. Rushing Vista out is now too late, Arstechnica said they had their shot with Vista in 2004 and now waiting a couple of months for the next upgrade cycle & improving the OS would be better.
3. One word; Google.
4. WMP11 supports a plethora of other devices & is a significant step-up from 10. Also will be tightly integrated with Zune.
5. Apple's Leopard will launch in late 2006/ Q1 2007 as usual but unlike XP, Vista will match the outgoing OS X - a signifncant step-up from prev. MSFT OSs.
6. Zune is new, does the Mac Pro have a release date, or the Zen Neeon 2? Or even the 6G iPod?
7. That's the world of 90% marketshare, Vistas development team is working awfully hard to stop gaps rather than plug them later.
8. Same as the Windows Live thing, see No.3.
9. It is a significant improvement over IE6 and competes well with Firefox 1.5, I use it on the Windows machine over FF because it loads faster.
10. The PS3 is also far away, as are its blockbuster games.
I know I said i wouldn't post but I got A grade in my report writing test on this topic ..
1.Microsoft's X-Ceo Mr.gates has left the building.
2.Vista has been delayed
3.Everything is Live now and thus, everything is in BETA period
4.Windows Media Player 11 doesn't support iPod's
5.Apple is going to launch its New os X before Vista.
6. Zenu (the media player) is not yet seemed to have a realse point.
7.Vista's Virus, Torjan horses etc are already being made, hence Vista is not yet totally secure.
8. Vista is still in Beta II
9.Ie 7 beta 3 is a bit shakey
10.Halo 3 Is too far away.
Anyways if you find any mistakes please make sure to update me
Thanks and Regards