General discussion

Tmobile contracts

I have been a T-Mobile customer since 2001 when it called Voice Stream.

Over the last 10 or more years with T-Mobile I have spent over $2,500.00 per year for my family plans. Also I bought many cell and smartphone that period of time.

Also T-Mobile gave me credit on my account for different issues I had over the years

In the last two years your customer service has been bad.

All of major cellphone carriers are carrying the iPhone. My understanding that you are not getting the iPhone on Sept 12.

I am not happy about that you are not listening to the customers needs when it come the iPhone for T-Mobile.

I have three MacBook's , two iPad's at home

I request that T-Mobile wave all cancel fee's with above account I have four lines.

I will be moving to AT&T wireless so I will have 3 iPhone and one flip phone

I hate too leave but no iPhone I can't stay with T-Mobile..

If you can't wave all of the cancel fee's I let my friends and family who has T-Mobile to also move for iPhone.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Tmobile contracts
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Tmobile contracts
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Who snubbed whom?
- Collapse -

- Collapse -
I think I can explain that.

I didn't know I owned T-Mobile. As soon as I sort that out, I can make a lot of promises as we re-organize.

- Collapse -
Sorry, but.....

....you are sounding unrealistic in this case. It doesn't matter how much you have spent over 10 years when it comes to how T-mobile operates it's business, unless you happen to be be a major shareholder. They do not have any obligation to waive your ETF if you are truly unsatisfied. Sorry to say so, but those are the facts. It's easy to say you will be happy moving to another carrier, but I suspect you will be complaining about them in the future.

T-mobile's reasons for not carrying the iPhone could be rather complex and unless you know something the rest of us do not, don't make rash assumptions.

- Collapse -
Some reasons why

1) An iPhone 5 is an LTE device. They don't have an LTE network.

2) They like to bill themselves at as 'budget' carrier that lets people bring in their own unlocked handsets. For this reason, right now there are plenty of iPhone users on T-Mo's network. (i.e. no pressing need to get one)

3) Later on T-Mo AFAIK will be adding some HSPA+ on ATT compatible frequencies, making it easier for some folks to pop over to their service w/ unlocked ATT handsets, etc.

4) More importantly, it's simply too expensive to their bottom line to add such a flagship device that requires them to subsidize so heavily. Look at what's happening to Sprint as an example.

CNET Forums