Attention: The forums will be placed on read only mode this Saturday (Oct. 20, 2018)

During this outage (6:30 AM to 8 PM PDT) the forums will be placed on read only mode. We apologize for this inconvenience. Click here to read details

Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Tires or Testicles = problems for women ;)

by MarciaB / May 5, 2005 1:25 AM PDT

(WARNING! This is pretty tacky, but I couldn't help but laugh :D)

This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for many years. The only friction in their marriage was the husband's habit of farting loudly and with much force every morning when he awoke.

The noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and cause her to gasp for air. Every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't help it, and this it was perfectly natural.

She told him many times to see a doctor as she was sure that one morning he would blow his guts out.

The years went by, and he continued to relieve his gas pressure each morning.

Then, one Thanksgiving morning, as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was still upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the bowl where she had put the turkey innards; neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts, and a malicious thought came to her.

She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling back the bed covers, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts.

Some time later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting, which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bathroom.

The wife could barely control herself as she laughed herself to tears. After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good.

A short while later her husband came downstairs holding his bloodstained underpants with a look of horror on his face. She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter. He said, "Honey, you were right. All these years you have warned me and I didn't listen to you."

"What do you mean?," asked his wife.

"Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out," he explained, "and today it finally happened. But, by the grace of God, some Vaseline, and these two fingers, I think I got most of them back in!!"

Women's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you are going to have problems with it.

Wink

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Tires or Testicles = problems for women ;)
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Tires or Testicles = problems for women ;)
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
first time i heard that
by jonah jones / May 5, 2005 1:28 AM PDT

(a longggggggggggggg time ago) it was 2 irishmen and he used his toothbrush....

tacky indeed Happy

Collapse -
Thanks, Jonah :)
by MarciaB / May 5, 2005 2:11 AM PDT

(at least I'm assuming that the "tacky indeed" part was a compliment)

LOL

Grin

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!