Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Those peaceful muslims

<sarcasm> We can't discriminate against them, that's just plain wrong! </sarcasm>

Cleric supports targeting children

> An extremist Islamic cleric based in Britain said yesterday that he would support hostage-taking at British schools if carried out by terrorists with a just cause.
In an interview with The Sunday Telegraph, Mr Mohammed said: "If an Iraqi Muslim carried out an attack like that in Britain, it would be justified because Britain has carried out acts of terrorism in Iraq.

<sarcasm> Bring out the welcome wagon, they're peaceful and reasonable. Why, they're just like us....</sarcasm>

It's wakeup time folks. It's best to take care of problems in the small teakettle stage, and we're a little past that point, but the sooner the better.

DE

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Those peaceful muslims
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Those peaceful muslims
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
This is new, DavE?

In reply to: Those peaceful muslims

Why don't you ask Jonah - or any other Israeli for that matter - about the solicitude with which their resident Islamofascists treat childern? In fact, I could certainly accurately claim that the endless indoctrination of Palestinian youth into the tenets of the death cult as practiced by the PLO, Hamas, Hezbollah, et al constitutes a form of systematic child abuse equivalent with similar forms of indoctrination practiced in Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, to name but two...

Collapse -
Re: Those peaceful muslims

Hi, DavE.

There's no doubt that there's a sizeable extremist group of Muslims, willing to use horrific means to their ends. But condemning all Muslims for the extremists' actions and preachings would be like condemning all Christians because of the hite Supremeicst groups that claim to be Christian. Yes, the numbers are different, but the principle is the same. However, most of the extremists are Shiites, and that's a much smaller branch of Islam than the Sunnis.

-- Dave K, Speakeasy Moderator
click here to email semods4@yahoo.com

The opinions expressed above are my own,
and do not necessarily reflect those of CNET!

Collapse -
they need to publicly renounce the ACTIONS OF A FEW then

In reply to: Re: Those peaceful muslims

If it is a relatively small minority of Muslims using terrorism as their only negotiating tool then the majority of muslims not engaging in terror need to publically cry out against terror, not approve of it like this terrorist cleric in Britian. Until this happens, I'm afraid, all muslims innocent as well as the guilty will suffer the same fate.
A wise, brilliant statesman once said
"IF YOUR NOT WITH US YOUR AGAINST US!"
Enough said.

Don Erickson
California Republican and very proud of it!

Collapse -
Re: publicly renounce the ACTIONS OF A FEW -- agreed

Hi, Don.

One of the problems is that there's no "Muslim Pope," or even official equivalent of a bishop. It's not even clear to me how you get to be an ayatollah vs. an imam -- maybe our one occasional Muslim visitor will enlighten us at some point?

-- Dave K, Speakeasy Moderator
click here to email semods4@yahoo.com

The opinions expressed above are my own,
and do not necessarily reflect those of CNET!

Collapse -
Re: Those peaceful Muslims

when the world stops treating the sub humans as real Muslims who want peace we will be better off.

and i not saying all Muslims are sub human just the ones who would do those atrocities

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) I'm glad to read that last line in your post, Mark. :-)

In reply to: Re: Those peaceful Muslims

Collapse -
Re: (NT) I'm glad to read that last line in your post, Mark.

In reply to: (NT) I'm glad to read that last line in your post, Mark. :-)

Yep, good ole Mark has kinda changed his comments on scorched earth tactics and kill them all.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GRAMMYS 2019

Here's Everything to Know About the 2019 Grammys

Find out how to watch the Grammy Awards if you don't have cable and more.