Speakeasy forum

General discussion

This is just for Glenda (the LOL queen, am i rite?)

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: This is just for Glenda (the LOL queen, am i rite?)
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: This is just for Glenda (the LOL queen, am i rite?)
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: This is just for Glenda (the LOL queen, am i rite?)

In reply to: This is just for Glenda (the LOL queen, am i rite?)

Collapse -
Whoa

In reply to: Re: This is just for Glenda (the LOL queen, am i rite?)

that came off wrong. I thougt the lol copter was cool and knowing that you were the "queen" of LOL I thought you'd like it too.

No offense was intended.

Collapse -
Re: Whoa

In reply to: Whoa

Sorry Rick that I took that one wrongSad Still smarting from remarks about that one from a while back! Thank you for the copterHappy Again I am sorry I took it wrong,
Glenda

Collapse -
Not to mention the fricken Migraine........

In reply to: Whoa

I have right now! I am being real testy about nowSad SorrySad
Glenda

Collapse -
Dear Rick and Glenda ...

In reply to: Not to mention the fricken Migraine........

Being me, I was going to reply with "LOL" (excuse my interfering), cos it was a good animation...

Glenda, I hope a good night's kip has cured your migraine.

Regards
Mo

Collapse -
Re: Dear Rick and Glenda ...

In reply to: Dear Rick and Glenda ...

MO, you are knew so you have no idea what was posted in a certain forum a long time ago! The user was DiabloSad Oh well, I did get over that, but I thought it was a way to bring it all back upSad As I know when I use LOL I make certain people mad! After I read Ricks response I realized I had taken his comment wrong. I apologized. Nothing more to it.
Glenda

Collapse -
Re: Not to mention the fricken Migraine........

In reply to: Not to mention the fricken Migraine........

i know the pain you have nothing helps mine unless i take enough meds to knock me out and with my being sick i cant sleepSad
hope this finds you better

Collapse -
Re: Not to mention the fricken Migraine........

In reply to: Re: Not to mention the fricken Migraine........

Thanks Mark. Actually No it hasn't gone awaySad I need to call the DR and get more Fiornal for itSad Tylenol just doesn't do itSad As a result I am sick to my stomachSad Wah!!!!
Glenda

Collapse -
Surprisingly

In reply to: Re: Not to mention the fricken Migraine........

my daughter also suffers from migraines that make her throw up. She normally uses Tylenol PM to ease them down a little, and didn't have any while she was here last week. I gave her 8 81MG chewable baby aspirin (I have tons of them here as I take them with my niacin to help stop the flushes from the niacin), and because they dissolve so quickly and get into the bloodstream, they did the trick. Didn't take it completely away but worked well enough to where she could function and eat again.

TONI

Collapse -
Re: Surprisingly

In reply to: Surprisingly

Seems throwing up is part of a migraineSad I can usually get mine to ease off with my antidepressant as it helps me to sleep. I think the first 15 minutes I was better this morning , but it is creeping backSad
I was up every two hours last night getting a fresh ice pack on my neck, that helps more than tylenol to ease the pain. And it seems when we have the monsoon season it makes my migraines worse! I read something in the paper that it is the pressure from the storms that cause them to come onSad
Not to mention a daughter and her husband waking me up in the middle of the night, drunk and needing a stinkin ride home from Tempe! I told her to walk home!
She shouldn't have gone out to drink anyway! Do kids ever grow up????
Glenda

PS they called a cabHappy

Collapse -
Re: This is just for Glenda (the LOL queen, am i rite?)

I thought Rick was trying to brighten your day, not dim it....

Collapse -
Yeah, Clay I caught that after .......

the initial replySad
Glenda

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GRAMMYS 2019

Here's Everything to Know About the 2019 Grammys

Find out how to watch the Grammy Awards if you don't have cable and more.