Web Hosting, Design, & Coding forum

General discussion

the worst service experience ever "webhostingpad"

by justin4u2 / June 29, 2008 8:30 AM PDT

I wonder if its normal that server be done for 3 days

Check This Out!
http://www.webhostingpadforum.com/showthread.php?t=306

"I just signed up for a 3-yr account less than 10 days ago and have had constant connection/downtime problems. In fact, it's been down all day today and I'm trying to get my website online. I cannot get ftp access or even access my control panel online."

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: the worst service experience ever "webhostingpad"
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: the worst service experience ever "webhostingpad"
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I have worst service experience ever " ServerFly.com "
by alltester / June 30, 2008 5:18 AM PDT

I want to take this opportunity to share my hate of my provider.

Paid for a 3 years business plans. Which is the 2nd highest plans in Serverfly. I write this Serverfly review because of their service is really really bad. Worst than yours. Happy

My website DB was taken down by them, my site is new, only have 10 visitors ( unique IP ) per day or less. It is a standard OS Commerce.
They said, the following, and took days to reply, until now, I've no reply!!!..... very upset with them.

Thank you for the support request. We have disabled your database because it caused load spikes in the server. I am forwarding your ticket to our administrator. He will get back to you with the updates.

With Regards,
Adam G.
Support Department
ServerFly.com

Collapse -
Webhosting pad - Terrible hosting service
by adrivisual / July 2, 2008 3:25 PM PDT

I signed up for a 3-yr account at Webhostingpad 2 months ago and I just had a connection/downtime problem. It's been down all day and I'm trying to get my clients websites online again but I had no answer from them, actually all their sites are down too. I cannot get ftp access or even access my control panel online.

I hope I will get my money back soon and don't lose any of my clients.

Adriana Castro

Collapse -
Webhostingpad is a scam
by shawn056 / February 26, 2010 4:00 AM PST

Webhostingpad.com is the worst web host scam in the world? Two years ago, I made the mistake of signing of for two years of hosting with Webhostingpad.com. Three months later, I cancelled my account (lost all of my money I paid for two years)? and I went to a much better web host. Then, I just discovered Webhostingpad.com illegally billed my credit card again for another two years without my permission. I emailed Webhostingpad.com about this, and they responded in their typical fashion- rude and ugly. I reported this fraud to my credit card company and had the charge removed. I have filed a complaint with the IC3 and the FBI. I also filed a report with the Secret Service, and am working on a report with the Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau. Avoid Webhostingpad.com at all costs.

Collapse -
Webhostingpad.com . Please beware !!!
by sunvit / March 16, 2010 8:05 PM PDT

This is one of the most over rated sites. If you are signing up for services with the credit card, beware. They would be charging you even after you have cancelled the services.

I think,Best Business Bureau which has withdrawn its affiliation to this website due to complaints on credit card charging frauds.

Why take the risk and complain ?

Collapse -
Hosting Failure and Deficient Backup Restoration
by fulanomengano / December 25, 2009 5:34 AM PST

My site has been down for at least two days. They have restored it from a backup that was at least 4 months old, if not older. And now they tell me I should be the one taking care of regenerating it to its most up-to-date situation. Well, I would understand it if it actually was my fault. I had an addon domain routed to a document in my site, a joomla 1.5 installation, some folders, etc. that are not longer available. Since all this apparently was caused by a problem in the hard disks and not by some abuse on my side, I don't understand why I should be the one correcting the problem. Anyway, Webhostingpad had a failure and apparently it does not have the resources to disentangle its consequences. Their response is basically: ?we have done what we can do?, that's it, and is that enough?

Collapse -
(NT) Cancel a domain
by fulanomengano / October 22, 2010 11:07 PM PDT
Collapse -
Now they cancelled the wrong domain...
by fulanomengano / October 23, 2010 12:59 AM PDT
In reply to: Cancel a domain

I had three domains with them. Two with the same name but .com and .org. I decided to cancel the .org and they have cancelled the .com. Outrageous!

Collapse -
Webhostingpad.com / They are cheater.. DON'T BUY ANYTHINK
by ahmetpazar / December 23, 2012 5:41 AM PST

They are cheaters, Before when I buy hosting plan I spoke with online support. I told them that I need to use wordpress. They told me basic plan is normal for you then I bought it. I pay the price of it..After that every week they suspended my account and they told me that I have to buy vps hosting. NEVER NEVER buy anythink from them.. Because of them google index my webside in 3-4 page. Before I was in first page. I lose my client because of them.. NEVER NEVER again, They dont give money back..

Collapse -
Need Technology for solution every problem
by Techglobusindia / January 21, 2013 3:21 PM PST

They are cheaters, Before when I buy hosting plan I spoke with online support. I told them that I need to use wordpress. They told me basic plan is normal for you then I bought it.

They are cheaters, Before when I buy hosting plan I spoke with online support. I told them that I need to use wordpress. They told me basic plan is normal for you then I bought it.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?