Speakeasy forum

General discussion

the Shore Bank in Chicago

by James Denison / August 5, 2010 11:27 AM PDT

Located in Michelle Obama's neighborhood. Has close ties with Alinsky, Clintons, Obamas, and others. Anyone keeping up with this story as new revelations have been coming to light? The growing realization of the graft and corruption attached to this particular bank is stunning. Not "too big to fail" but "too connected" to fail.

Choose your source of information.

Will this be what brings the Global Warming groups and the Obama administration down? Something's starting to heat up alright!

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: the Shore Bank in Chicago
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: the Shore Bank in Chicago
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
You're doing well
by MarkFlax Forum moderator / August 5, 2010 9:47 PM PDT

All these anti-Obama articles. Anyone would think you have issues.

Mark

Collapse -
Issues
by James Denison / August 6, 2010 12:48 AM PDT
In reply to: You're doing well

Yeah, I hate graft and corruption wherever it's found. I do have an issue with that.

So, what do you actually think about the subject matter rather than trying to make things personal?

Collapse -
(NT) No, nothing personal, just observations
by MarkFlax Forum moderator / August 6, 2010 5:23 AM PDT
In reply to: Issues
Collapse -
Shut down
by James Denison / August 20, 2010 12:42 PM PDT

And the beat goes on....

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Regulators-shut-4-California-apf-496139063.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=2&asset=&ccode=

Regulators on Friday shut down a big community bank based in Chicago that has been known for its social activism but racked by financial troubles in recent months. A consortium funded by several of the biggest U.S. financial firms is buying its assets and pledging to operate the new bank by the same principles.

ShoreBank, with $2.16 billion in assets and $1.54 billion in deposits, was the 114th U.S. bank to fail this year.

The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. took over ShoreBank. Urban Partnership Bank, the newly chartered financial institution, agreed to assume ShoreBank's deposits and nearly all its assets.

In an unusual move, the FDIC allowed some of ShoreBank's executives to continue running the restructured bank. Executives who joined ShoreBank recently, as the bank struggled to raise capital, will manage Urban Partnership Bank. These managers "did not contribute to the bank's problems," the FDIC said.

Collapse -
And YOU thought it was
by JP Bill / August 20, 2010 12:54 PM PDT
In reply to: Shut down

"too connected" to fail.

Collapse -
failed, or just changed?
by James Denison / August 20, 2010 1:24 PM PDT
In reply to: And YOU thought it was

Same people, same assets, shucked off failed parts, new name.

Collapse -
Brietbart says coverup by Dems in progress
by James Denison / August 20, 2010 11:15 PM PDT

Let's say you are someone like Al Gore or George Soros, and pushing the gospel of Global Warming. While doing so you set up or become financially involved in various companies or groups which would benefit by the hysteria. Those groups need financing, so you find a friendly bank controlled by the right people, like for instance Shore Bank in Chicago. Make it community friendly so everything looks legit. Ah, now your companies have funding and are considered to be worth something. Do the IPO, push the green revolution hype, sell some stock, pocket a lot of money. To keep the ponzi scheme going, you use political power to obtain loans from all the big players in banking and investment. When the bills come due and can't be paid, the green revolution falters, let the bank take the hit, and the FDIC comes out to cover it all up with money. The big banks and investment groups that loaned your friendly bank the funds you wanted, all get bailouts, courtesy of the government. Away go the bad assets and finally you can get another friendly bank to grab up anything good that's left. Last, stand in the way of any deep probe into that bank's business dealings and money trail. If you are one of the investors in the green revolution, you have plenty of money in your pocket and the taxpayers pick up the bill for it. Thank you America.

http://biggovernment.com/centralillinois912project/2010/08/04/dem-leaders-block-probe-of-shorebank-inquiring-minds-want-to-know-why/

http://biggovernment.com/centralillinois912project/2010/03/13/the-star-players-in-the-shorebank-story/

Collapse -
Nothing to see here !!
by Mike_Hanks / August 20, 2010 11:17 PM PDT

Keep moving !!

Just because a social activist bank with ties to top Democrats fails........

Could mean a lot of things.

Collapse -
tons of links! Lookee!!
by James Denison / August 20, 2010 11:39 PM PDT
In reply to: Nothing to see here !!

Quite a few links to follow the Shore Bank trail at that Big Government site.

Hey, look what I found, a Yurt Cozy place that sells carbon credits and also wants donations, and listed among their sponsors, Shore Bank. Thank you America!

http://yurtcozy.org/

or my screen capture here;
http://glenburniemd.net/YurtCozy_ShoreBankChicago.jpg

I like dated screen captures because it's a good way to have the way a page appeared before changes occurred later.

Collapse -
Here's how it ties in. Also "renting assets"
by James Denison / August 21, 2010 12:21 AM PDT

Also if you followed other links you find the personal relationship between FDIC chief Sheila Bair and Shore Bank in Chicago. What I've not checked out yet is who collects the money from the carbon offsets purchased by alleged big polluters?

http://centralillinois912project.com/?p=3247

Also the "renting assets" when done by individuals is usually illegal. What is renting assets? It's having someone front you money into an account for awhile so when you apply for a loan you can use that account as if it's your assets to qualify for the loan, but in truth it's "rented assets" . The word for that is FRAUD. Notice that Obama engaged in this very activity, this FRAUD of "renting assets" by the misuse of his office as President to pressure large banks he and the Federal Reserve had bailed out to "rent assets" to Shore Bank so they could be large enough to qualify for TARP loans. This should be an impeachable offense to be added to the others stacking up against Obama.

You can read more in these google links.

http://www.nlpc.org/stories/2010/07/02/shorebank-president-uses-saul-alinsky-playbook

Last week the Chicago Tribune reported that Illinois Finance Authority chairman Bill Brandt threatened ?a firestorm? in the Windy City if the Federal Reserve did not follow through with a bailout of South Side-based ShoreBank. This followed some reported pressure applied by the Obama Administration on companies like Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, GE Capital, Bank of America, and Chase, who were asked to kick in $20 million each to make politically-backed community lender appear eligible to receive TARP funds

Collapse -
Post deleted.
by MarkFlax Forum moderator / August 21, 2010 1:22 AM PDT

I deleted the post calling for the President to resign.

It is political. The poster offered no reasons except a "Page 17" of a PDF file "REPORTS OF APPRAISAL FRAUD AND PROPERTY FLIPPING IN SAMPLED NARRTIVES" (narrtives?) which makes no mention of Obama. There is NO MENTION of Obama in the whole PDF file.

I consider the post to be malicious and unproved.

In addition, I am locking this thread. There will be no further discussion about my action.

In future, snide and unwarranted posts about Obama, his family, or anyone else close to him will be deleted by me without question and without notice. These continuous discussions about his nationality, his past, his religion, his family, or anything else that has been unsubstantiated by official means will stop.

If you don't like that, go somewhere else.

As a result of my deletion other posts, including one of my own, in reply to it, will also disappear.

Mark

Collapse -
RE: good way to have the way a page appeared
by JP Bill / August 21, 2010 1:20 AM PDT

good way to have the way a page appeared before changes occurred later.

What changes?...Shore Bank Sponsorship is mentioned on ALL of the small photos underneath the main photo.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.