General discussion

The same rules?

I just wonder if it is OK to post the same things that Mark et.al. posted after Arafat's death, if Ariel Sharon dies. He had a stroke and may be on the edge of it. Does the same rules go for those who don't like Sharon as those that go for those that didn't like Arafat?

JJ

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: The same rules?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: The same rules?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) as long as its not a tos
- Collapse -
Come on, Jimmy!

You've read Lee's warning in the Speakeasy forum -- that wasn't in effect back then. And btw, for a new member, how do you know what happened back then?
-- Dave K.

- Collapse -
OK. Just wanted to know!

''You've read Lee's warning in the Speakeasy forum -- that wasn't in effect back then.''

I understand. What Mark said back then was OK but now it wouldn't be OK since Lee has changed the rules.

If so, I wonder how long this post is going to stay up and how long Mark is going to remain a member.

''as sharon isnt (sic) a animal and a mass killer think you would see the diference (sic) as arafat (sic) was a mass killer and scum (sic)

you think arafat was the good man says lot about you (sic).

but you dont have to worry bout sharon hes not dieing'' (sic)

''And btw, for a new member, how do you know what happened back then?''

Did you ever see this part of the forum?

Please don't pretend to be liberal when being a neo-con. It just turns out phoney Dave...

- Collapse -
jj dont worry im a memeber

and i didnt break tos
what i said about arafat is history and true.

and as this sint the proper forum to debate please use SE

CNET Forums

Forum Info