General discussion

The Offiicial WE MISS YOU MOLLY Thread

by abdmal / March 2, 2007 2:26 PM PST

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

Wait... why am I singing this song...lol

No offense TM but BOL is just not the same without Molly.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: The Offiicial WE MISS YOU MOLLY Thread
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: The Offiicial WE MISS YOU MOLLY Thread
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Molly! you must call in!
by kicky_g / March 2, 2007 3:41 PM PST

my immune system is failing without my daily dosage of rants! please! we need you!

Collapse -
Molly's not gone forever
by jprkenny / March 2, 2007 5:50 PM PST

LOL! she isn't gone forever. But she has to give birth so she needs bed rest, yeah I love Molly's rants and her show, but hey she's not gone forever, just for a few weeks. BOL said she will try to phone in.

Collapse -
Good Luck Molly
by calover123456 / March 2, 2007 10:01 PM PST

Molly, I hope the birth of your baby goes well and that he/she is healthy. I know you'll be a great mother. We'll miss you in the next several weeks. Please try to call in. We understand though if you can't. I hope you're feeling okay and that everything will go well. We can't wait for you to come back onto the podcast. Good luck.

Collapse -
If you need help, call me...
by thriftyT / March 3, 2007 1:16 AM PST
Collapse -
Look at it this way.....
by somei08 / March 3, 2007 2:02 AM PST

....The time off will give her some time to sit back and concentrate some of that RIAA hate...so when she comes back she'll have this nice long rant waiting for us.

The war between Molly Wood and the RIAA is FAR from over....

Collapse -
Nice..
by Pinkmaltese1 / March 3, 2007 2:25 AM PST

If someone hadn't created this thread before then I probably would have..

I miss molly too..but I can't wait to see her little bundle of joy when its due..I love babies! :3

Collapse -
We need a sit-in at least
by pepperirwin / March 3, 2007 6:38 AM PST

Maybe Ariel, or somebody could sit in for Molly while she's on leave.

But till then you guys are just T_V Analysts, or TV Analysts (but that would be confusing).

Collapse -
JB
by Gadget_Gizmo / March 3, 2007 9:11 AM PST

Hey, that's a James Blunt song!

Collapse -
Sure is !
by abdmal / March 3, 2007 12:19 PM PST
In reply to: JB

I remember Molly talking about the song in 1 of the episodes... dont remember why.

Call in Molly! Call in!

Collapse -
Yeah it's not the same without Molly
by merrybrown / March 3, 2007 12:39 PM PST
In reply to: Sure is !

The rants, the crazy jokes, laughing at Tom's crazy jokes.
I hope there will be some guest hosts to help us over the lack of Mollyism.
This could give Veronica some space to get feistier, maybe she and Tom could rant now and again?

Collapse -
ohhh
by aribeiro2 / March 4, 2007 12:35 AM PST

i miss Molly!

Collapse -
:-D
by abdmal / March 4, 2007 3:59 AM PST
In reply to: ohhh

Molly cracks me up every time.

Shes got the craziest of laughs.

Collapse -
Miss you on the show already...
by krorg / March 5, 2007 3:07 AM PST

...but all the best to and your family as your baby's arrival approaches.

Collapse -
Like I hope the birth thingy is good and stuff for you.
by jimnugen / March 5, 2007 3:28 AM PST

Its hard waork and stuff but its like worth it and the OBGYNs these days are really safe and all that, so I think you'll have a nice time anyways and stuff. And I am kind of looking forward to hearing your voice like on the buzzcast and all that, even though your baby will need your time and all of that stuff. And i hope your husband is there for you because its great to have a man to help around the house and all that, i mean after all, birthing a baby is hard work and stuff.

Collapse -
Molly! I miss you!
by shawnlin / March 5, 2007 3:50 AM PST

I've been w/o internet at my new place in Dallas for the last week - yes, it is painful that I haven't listened to BOL. I just started my new gig and am drinkin' from a firehose so not much time for BOL.

so...basically, I MISS EVERYONE!

Molly I wish you a beautiful birth of your baby. Happy Also, that you, Justin, and the little one enjoy smiling and laughing together for thousands of years to come :-D

--Shalin

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!