General discussion

The next iPhone model-iPhone 4G

I have been thinking recently after I lost my iPhone 3G, if it was worth it buying the new iPhone 3G S to replace my lost iPhone. My choices were upgrade to the 3GS or wait for the next iPhone.Then I tought Apple would probably continue the iPhone cycle with a 4th generation iPhone

My expectations for the iPhone 4G would be:

- a New Camera- 4mega-pixels, 4x zoom, video-camera, more new features integrated with hardware to take pictures( e.g. a button to take a picture next to the silent button)

-4.0 software with new features-...

-4G network- There have been rumors about the iPhone coming to Verizon and I recently heard that Verizon was the the first network to begin experimenting with 4G networks..

- a new, cheaper 4GB model?

-4x the speed of the original iPhone

- and for the price of $399(400 bucks)??, I hope not..

This new model would probably come out in 2010, in which is probably around the same time that 4G networks would come out. Until, then I'll have to wait 'till then.

Article by: William Rodriguez
contact by:

Message was edited by: admin to remove email address to prevent spam harvesters from picking it up.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: The next iPhone model-iPhone 4G
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: The next iPhone model-iPhone 4G
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums